There are now three opportunities where you can make a difference.

*Become a volunteer Guardian ad Litem (GAL) to stand up for a child in court. Each year, hundreds of our volunteers help children find safe, permanent homes and hope for a brighter future.

*Become a volunteer Youth Sponsor by being a consistent support who is in it for the long haul for a child 13-24, by providing guidance and a sense of permanency.

*Become a volunteer Parent Advocate to assist parents through the “system” to do what is necessary to support their children.

How can I become a CIP volunteer ?

Complete the Volunteer ApplicationĀ and return by email, fax or mail. (instructions are on the form). For more information about the roles and responsibilities of a volunteers, read more


Youth Sponsor

Parent Advocate

Children in Placement

155 East Street, Suite 202

New Haven, CT 06511

T: (203) 784-0344